Canoe Procurement Group Purchasing Program
NSFM has formally partnered with like-minded municipal associations across Canada to form the Canoe Procurement Group of Canada. By combining the purchasing power of over 5,000 public and not-for-profit organizations throughout the country, Canoe is one of the largest cooperative procurement groups of its kind in Canada. This means that you will be able to access a wider range of trade-compliant products and services at preferred rates.
Through Canoe, NSFM trade will continue to support you in your important work of building vibrant, sustainable communities.
To learn more about this group effort and how to take advantage of it, please visit canoeprocurement.ca.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at NSFM directly with any additional questions.
How to Participate:
Step 1 – Get your opt-in form here.
Step 2 – Email completed forms to
Step 3 – Reach out to Jesse about your specific purchasing needs.
Value to NSFM Members:
- Additional procurement tool for NSFM’s members – non-binding and no obligation to purchase.
- Procurement compliance to trade agreement legislation.
- Access to premium brands through Sourcewell partnership.
- Members select which vendor they want to buy from. The member will purchase/place any orders through the vendor and pay the vendor directly. The vendor delivers the product and is responsible for applicable warranties.
- Full purchasing support from start to finish.
Supporting NSFM programs supports NSFM members!
Additional questions? pdf Read the cooperative purchasing guide! (7.88 MB)
As new vendor Webinars become available, view them on our YouTube channel!
For More Information or to Make A Purchase:
Jesse Patenaude, Manager of Business Development, Southern Alberta, Atlantic Canada