Town of Stellarton
• Town Hall is closed to the public, and in-person payments for bills are not being accepted. Payments can still be made at the bank, via mail, or using online banking services.
• The Town of Stellarton will be waiving interest charges for water and taxes for the month of March. Additional measures may be re-assessed in the coming weeks.
• Recreational facilities, parks, playgrounds, and dog parks, are not open at this time and police will be enforcing provincial orders.
• Public Works staff will not be interacting with the public unless proper social distancing protocol is possible; staff will not enter private dwellings.
• Stellarton Town Hall will be operating with reduced staff and reduced hours, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. daily but it remains closed to the public.
• In-person bill payments will not be accepted. We encourage those who can to make payments with online banking.
• Police will be increasing their use of personal protective equipment (PPE) when responding to emergent calls.