Town of Lunenburg
• Due to the current State of Emergency declared by the Province of Nova Scotia, bi-weekly bulky landfill waste collection scheduled to begin April 1, 2020, has been postponed until further notice.
• Due to reduced staffing at Kaizer Meadow Landfill, the Household Hazardous Waste drop-off is closed until further notice.
• Town Council and Committee meetings are suspended until further notice, including public hearings.
• Any in-person engagement events have been cancelled, including Town events, workshops, and Project Lunenburg.
• All Lunenburg Recreation facilities – Community Centre and Arena – programs, and rentals, are suspended.
• Town Hall offices will be closed to the public. The outdoor drop-box at the Town Hall, 119 Cumberland Street, for Town utility and other bill payments is available 24/7.
• Fire inspections are suspended.
• Building inspections will be prioritized and completed during the closure.