Town of Annapolis Royal
• Effective March 31, 2020 all Municipal parks and trails in the Town of Annapolis Royal are closed until further notice. The decision is in response to an escalation in use of town parks and trails by non-residents; contrary to the provincial directive for people to walk in their own neighbourhoods, and not drive to public spaces in other communities.
• All recreational activities and facilities will be closed until further notice, with ongoing monitoring
• All sub-committees will be postponed until further notice, with Committee of the Whole and Council meetings continuing at this time at adjusted times and held virtually.
• All Municipal facilities including public washrooms will remain closed until further notice.
• We are encouraging on-line payments through the bank or on-line.
• The Town of Annapolis Royal has decided to extend the interest charges for March water bill and April interim tax bill by one month due to the Covid-19 and will reevaluate, as needed.