AMANS/NSFM Building a Healthy You! Workplace Wellness Program
The Building a Healthy You! Wellness Program, was established through AMANS/NSFM to help define effective ways to create healthy municipalities in Nova Scotia.
The Wellness Program motivates change and transforms Municipal environments for improved health and wellness.
Healthy active employees thriving in healthy work environments.
To help municipalities to develop and maintain a healthy organizational culture, ensure that the physical work environmental is safe, and provide health resources for employees who wish to take accountability for their own health.
- To create a healthy organizational culture
- Establish a healthy physical and psychosocial work environment
- Provide personal health resources and supports
By creating or improving a workplace wellness program, municipalities can take care of their most important resource--their employees!
- Health Information
- Workplace Wellness Awards
- Wellness Events
- My Good Health Website
- pdf "Building a Healthy You! Wellness Program Update" (425 KB)
- pdf "Building a Healthy You!"-- November Newsletter (696 KB)
- pdf "Building a Healthy You!"-- December Newsletter (471 KB)
- pdf "Building a Healthy You!"-- February Newsletter (596 KB)
- pdf Break-out Session--Wellness in the Workplace (1.35 MB)