Long Service Awards Program
The NSFM Long Service Awards Program offers recognition beginning with those who have served on Council for a minimum of 10 years. The Awards categories are:
- 10 or more years of service
- 15 or more years of service
- 20 or more years of service
- 25 or more years of service
- 30 or more years of service
- 35 or more years of service
- 40 or more years of service
An Award will only be presented once in each category.
Eligible individuals should apply for the award which reflects their current years of municipal service. All awards will be presented at the Opening Session of the Annual Conference. For 2018, this date is Wednesday, November 7th, 2018.
While you can submit at any time in the year, the Award won't be presented until the Annual Conference.
2018 Deadline for Submitting Forms
Friday, September 17th, 2018.
Contact: Tracy Verbeke, Secretary/Receptionist