NSFM Spring Conference - Exceeding the Vision
May 3rd – 5th, 2023
Digby Pines Resort, Digby, Nova Scotia
The NSFM Spring Conference will be held at the beautiful Digby Pines Resort from May 3rd – 5th, 2023. With our theme of Exceeding the Vision you will experience a Keynote by Danny Graham of Engage Nova Scotia, sessions on climate action projects, municipal success stories and evaluating your CAO to name a few.
The event will begin with a meet and greet reception the evening of May 3rd and conclude by 11:30 a.m. on May 5th.
ACCOMMODATIONS – Now open for booking
Digby Pines Resort – block will be held until April 3rd, 2023
• Room rates range from $139 for a stand room to $400 for the 3 bedroom cottages. All of the bedrooms in the cottages have their own bathroom.
• Phone: 1-800-667-4637 – Identify yourself as attending Nova Scotia Federation of Municipalities Conference to receive the preferred rate
• Online Booking: www.digbypines.ca - booking code 12491
When the Pines is full:
• Room rates range from $119 to $159
• Phone: 902-245-2531 or 1-800-465-6262 – under NSFM as the room block
Digby Pines Early Departure & Individual Cancellation Policy:
Delegates will be asked to verify their departure date at check-in. If the delegate chooses to depart before the agreed upon date, a one-time fee of $60.00 plus tax prior to 2:00 pm or full night's charges after 2:00 pm will be assessed to their credit card.
The Pines Cancellation Policy for Guestroom Reservations is one week prior to the guests' date of arrival. The penalty for not canceling before this time is a charge
of first night's room and tax charged to the form of payment that the reservation is guaranteed to.
Registration: The conference site with the detailed program and registration information will be coming soon!
For further information contact Judy Webber, Event Planner .