2019 NSFM Spring Conference
May 8th - 10th, 2019: Holiday Inn Truro, Truro, NS
Don't miss the Annual Spring gathering of Municipally Elected Officials!
We are very excited to announce that Rick Hansen will address the delegates on Friday morning.
- Registration is $305 (includes $5 Carbon Surcharge Fund fee) plus HST ($350.00) if you register by April 25th.
- Late Registration Fee: $355 (includes $5 Carbon Surcharge Fund fee) + HST ($407.50), if you register after April 25th.
All cancellations of delegates must be received by e-mail by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, April 26th. These cancellations will not incur any fee. Cancellations received between 4:30 p.m. on April 26th and 4:30 p.m. on May 3rd, will be charged $100 plus taxes ($115.00). Cancellations received after 4:30 p.m. on May 3rd, will be charged the full registration fee.
Substitutions are welcome at no charge.
Accommodations For Spring Conference
We understand both blocks are now full--please call the hotel to get on a waiting list or book in other locations in Truro--this link provides some options.
|HOLIDAY INN TRURO
Block will be held until April 19th
|$ 115++ s/d||Use this link to book NSFM NS Federation of Municipalities or call the hotel directly to book with a guest services representative 902-895-1651|
|BEST WESTERN GLENGARRY
Block will be held until April 7th
|$ 113. 99 ++ s
$ 123.99 ++ d
Ask for the Nova Scotia Federation of Municipalities Room Block
We'd like to thank our Luncheon Sponsor:
Spring Conference Planning Committee
- Mayor Jeff Cantwell, Town of Wolfville
- Warden Timothy Habinski, County of Annapolis
- Councillor George MacDonald, Cape Breton Regional Municipality
- Deputy Mayor Geoff Stewart, County of Colchester (Chair)